Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Blah March Day

We've been alternating between spring and winter here since about mid-January. Today is a breezy, snowy day which makes it hard to remember that some places are already seeing atypical heat and/or dry. But it also means another day where going outside isn't terribly inviting. So I thought I would share a few more tidbits.

Here is another article on another potentially serious hazard to large-scale industrial agriculture. Seems as though large-scale pig farming may lead to a nasty form of MRSA or "flesh eating bacteria".

Today was the physical release date of Alex Jones' new "shockumentary", The Obama Deception. I had a watch on Google video earlier today, and I am going to embed the video to this post as I think it contains some very important information. I am not going to spend time doing any sort of in-depth review, but I do urge people to spend the couple hours seeing a bit clearer picture of what this guy seems to be about. I will warn everyone that this presentation involves some anthropogenic climate change denial, but that does not discount the damning footage that is contained throughout. I do wish the global warming issues had been presented differently, although I agree that the international banking/carbon tax connection needs to be recognized and discussed. I also wish there had been less Alex Jones in this, but he does include a pretty decent End the Fed speech, and it IS his production. At the end of the day, I do believe this presentation offers significant evidence to be very wary of His presidency...some of which I have mentioned before.

Anyway, here it is:



Here is an interesting summary of a recent academic discussion between ex-VP Walter Mondale, and journalist Seymour Hersh, in which Hersh briefly speaks of his upcoming book which outlines domestic spying and an ongoing covert military operation that he described as an "executive assassination ring". The world's old friend Henry Kissinger comes up in their discussion too. That bugger is all over the place still.

Back to longing for spring.

Peace and comfort to all.

No comments: